We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at websites owned or controlled by the Bloomington-Normal Association of REALTORS® (BNAR).
BNAR gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulﬁll your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, ﬁrm afﬁliations and titles).
- Tracking information (cookies) that our web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, afﬁliations with other real estate organizations, and general demographic data).
BNAR uses this information to:
- We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by following the procedure indicated below under Contacting Us. On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our Website, and to further our marketing efforts.
- Generally, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We may also share your information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues, or other services via ecommerce. It will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases but will never be sold, shared, or provided to other third parties.
- You may edit your personal contact information by contacting the BNAR.